Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Too busy to keep up.

Haven't lost interest.  And Lord knows it's not for lack of interesting activities to write about.  It's simply that we're busy. 

Of course, Cathy has always been busy.  That's the nature of her work.  Now I'm busy too.  Yesterday morning I had a meeting with Flagship Sailing regarding the start-up of a small boat training program.  In the afternoon I was busy preparing for the weekend of powerboat close maneuvering clinics that I will teach at the Tampa Boat Show.  This morning I'm back at Flagship to begin learning about the Interlake 18, which is the class boat we will use as the training platform for the small boat sailing program. 

Throughout this Stephen, Cathy's brother, is staying with us and helping to keep us busy.  He's gotten us invited to parties we would not have attended otherwise.  Then too on Labor Day Monday we drove down to Sarasota to visit the Ringling complex, which includes an art museum, several circus museums, and the Ringling Mansion.  That was a surprisingly impressive and interesting experience.  I'll try to write more about it later.  For now, I'll take time to post a couple photos we took of the mansion.







No comments:

Post a Comment