Saturday, April 9, 2011

High Season strain

Demand for our charterboats and sailing classes at Sailing Florida has been relentless.  Rarely do either I or Captain Patrick get an entire day away from the marina.  On those few days when none of our boats are going out on charter, we are busy repairing and maintaining them so they're ready to go.  And while I love this work, and count myself incredibly fortunate to be in this position, I admit there have been a few occasions when I wished for a slight break.  That was particularly the case over the previous couple weeks when Cathy and I moved into a new apartment and then had to endure living among and out of boxes while we got slowly unpacked and reorganised.  There's still more to do, but finally this new space has begun to feel like a home. 

Some photos from recent charters and sailing classes.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment