Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday

Today is my birthday, but I'm not going to get reflective on how it feels to be this age or what it means.  Instead I'll say that the Jimmy Buffett concert in Tampa last Saturday was very fun.  We went with four of our friends and had our own little tailgate party before the concert.



At Sailing Florida we continue to be very busy with charters, daysails, sunset sails and lessons.  In addition, the Regata del Sol al Sol begins April 29th.  It's a race from St Petersburg to Isla Mujeres, which is off the coast of Cancun Mexico.  I'm not doing the race, but I am flying to Cancun on May 4 to skipper the return trip for the Jeaneau Lagoon 37 that will be in the race.

So today my mind is on the preparations on the yacht that need yet to happen and preparations for my own trip there and the return trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment