Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy days

I haven't been keeping up here with what's going on.  For example - in addition to mechanical work on a couple of the boats in the Sailing Florida fleet of charter yachts - as well as boat briefings with charterers - I skippered a daysail on Wednesday.  I had another daysail on Friday.  Last evening I had a sunset cruise.  Monday I begin six days of teach ASA curriculum from Basic Keelboat Sailing to Bareboat Chartering.

Cathy, meanwhile, is now in Galveston.  She'll be in Texas all week for a series of meetings and to give a paper at science conference.   

It happened twice yesterday that I fell into conversation with charter guests on two different boats.  The conclusion of both conversations was the same.  I am very fortunate, and it is my further good fortune to appreciate that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment